This lovely gift, a vanilla oreo cookie look-alike, was made by Katiana (age 11 and 1/2). Here she explains how she made it:
- Roll it (Model Magic) out flat on a table or a place mat.
- Get a heart cookie cutter and cut 2 white hearts.
- Roll out the yellow a little thicker.
- Cut 1 thick yellow heart.
- Smush them together but don’t smush it too hard.
- Put an ‘i’ pin or safety pin in with the fastener pointing in.
- Put on a dry, flat surface and let dry for 24 hours but don’t touch it!
It can be used as a key chain or decorative ornament.
Katiana made this decoration from Model Magic:
“It was really soft. It was really easy to form into whatever you want. I would definitely buy it again. “
It is sitting drying on my desk and will soon be ready to hang!